Tuesday, May 5, 2009

#16 A Fiesta Road Trip

Alright, I know you guys have been patient and you are all dying to see what my babygirl looks like... wait no longer!!!  TA DAAAAA!!!!!
Isn't she the cutest thing you've ever laid your eyes on?!  Yes, that's me and that's my car.  I've totally been rockin the stick shift by the way! So as you know I went to Seattle to pick her up and then was given my first mission "GO HOME ALREADY" which involved me taping my journey back down to LA.  The trip was quite beautiful. We stopped at a couple places along the way including the beach and a national redwood forest.  I had never seen a redwood tree before and wow are they big!  Check it out!














How crazy are those trees!  Stepping into that forest instantly overwhelmed us and filled us with this enchantment feeling.  It will make you want to "GO GREEN" to save these beautiful green giants.  We also stopped at a beach in Crescent City, California that made me feel like I was in the movie Castaway.  It was gorgeous!


So now I am back in LA.  I want to give you some sites to check out to keep updated with the Fiesta Movement and me as well!  I have a Twitter now so you can add me at My Twitter.

I also have a Flickr now where you can see all my pictures along my journeys My Flickr.

And most importantly you have to check out my agent page where all the fiesta lovin' goes on and it's here that you can go to help me boost my popularity and points.  The more views, comments, and ratings I get on my page, blog, and videos - the more points I get!  So help a girl out!!!  I'll let you know when I'm done editing my first mission!  But check out my page!

Thank you all for your support and let me know if you need a ride!!!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Love your Ford Fiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and the car a beautiful. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Behave yourself and don't embarrass your mom.

    That is a sexy car !!

    Mr Fast and Southgate Anderson Marketing Class

    Ford Fiesta Rocks

    Good Luck on your journey

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cool. Best of wishes on your adventures keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun roadtrip! Enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CWilson Southgate (Yazaki)May 13, 2009 at 5:02 PM

    Sounds like a once in a lifetime roadtrip...make it the best. Followers from Yazaki

    ReplyDelete