Thursday, May 7, 2009

#17 Wolverine

My first day working at 20th Century Fox I got to work the X-Men Origins: Wolverine Premiere!  We ventured from the Fox lot to the Chinese Theatre where the premiere was being held.  Usually whenever I work something this cool I'm one of the people doing the grunt work.  My boss laughed at me when I asked her if I should bring a change of clothes.  When we arrived we received "All Access" passes and were just hanging out on the red carpet until it was almost time to start.  People were lining up along the opposite side of the street trying to see from the distance.  When it got close to start time we numbered all the photographers and placed them along the red carpet area.  Then we just hung out and were there incase there was any problems.  During the entire red carpet entrance I was just chilling on the red carpet.  I stood right next to Halle Berry, Hugh Jackman, Ryan Reynolds, The Black Eyed Peas, Amanda Peet, Mel Gibson, and more!  Needless to say it was the best first day ever!!!

PS.  I recommend not going to get the free KFC that Oprah offered tothe world.  I went there and there was a long line.  Then when I got up to the counter they said that they were not accepting the coupons anymore.  First 150 for lunch and dinner.  I think I was 159.  People were coming in by the truckloads and getting extremely mad that they weren't honoring them.  The manager got called to the front millions of times.  There were 2 people working the KFC I went do and they were not happy campers.  I'm thinking they hated their lives and wished the death of Oprah.  Also they won't give you the free chicken if there are paying customers they have to take care of.  There was 2 people that were sitting there for close to an hour waiting for free chicken!  Man, all I have to say is people don't mess around about free chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment