Monday, May 25, 2009

#19 COLLEGE GRADUATE!

Last week I ventured out on another road trip to Chicago for my college graduation!  Tim and I set out driving on a wednesday night and we got there early friday morning.  We took the north route through the gorgeous Colorado Rocky Mountains!  "CC" is quite the tank!  She went right up those mountains like nothing!  I've only had her for a couple weeks and she's already seen most of the country!  We went through a lot of states in a very short period of time.  I wish we would have had the chance to stop and enjoy some of the scenery, but we were on a tight deadline!  


It was amazing to be back in Chicago, even though I was welcomed with rain - typical!  I got to see all my chi-town friends who I've missed so much.  We went to our favorite spot - Duffy's - which coincidentally is a Michigan bar. Michigan is just the best, no denying that.  Then on saturday I got to see my beautiful family.  Then my Grandma and Auntie Val showed up to surprise me!  It was such a special reunion that I wish could have lasted longer. 

Man four years of college just flew by!  I just couldn't even comprehend the feeling as I was sitting there in my robe and tasseled hat.  It has always been one of my largest goals to be a college graduate.  So looks like I can check that one off the list!  First person in my family to graduate college.  Class of 2009!  Now I'm officially in the real world.  Who knows what life has in store for me... but I'm excited to find out!  




1 comment:

  1. what made you name your fiesta Cecee?
    && put up a picture of your detailing!! =]

    ReplyDelete