Wednesday, May 13, 2009

#18 Warner Bros.

So my new internship at De Line Pictures is on the Warner Bros lot.  That makes things extremely interesting and exciting because there is always stuff going on in a huge lot.  So yesterday I was driving through the lot to get to my parking space when I realized it was all blocked off.  So the security guard asks me if I am with Entourage?  Of course I said no, but on the inside I was freaking out!  So I had to park in a different spot all the way across the lot.  But as I was walking back through where they were going to be shooting Entourage... TURTLE almost hit me in his huge white escalade!  I wouldn't even have cared!  I swear that show must be the exact replica of their actual lives.  If I could be in any show I think that would be near the top!
Later on in the day at my internship I got very close to being in the same room as Cameron Diaz! I guess they were screening a film to see if they wanted to use that same director in an upcoming movie she's going to be in.  I was hoping I'd bump into her, but just being in the room next to her is enough for now.

So I'm going to be MIA for a few days because I am driving Cecee (aka: my fiesta) all the way to Chicago for graduation!!!  Tim will be accompanying me again on this road trip and yes I do believe we will be mighty sick of each other after this.  Hopefully, the trip will be smooth sailing so I'll get into Chicago on friday.  Then its lots of spending time with my Chi friends and then on saturday I will get to see my FAMILY!!!  Then sunday is graduation!  Wow, time flies!  Then sunday will be topped off with a friendly bbq hosted by my girls brittney and shannon!  This is going to be one wild weekend!  But I will look forward to coming back to LA and beginning my life here.  This is one last hurdle in the way and then its life in the real world.

PS.  I have to give a shout out to SOUTHGATE ANDERSON HIGH SCHOOL who has been showing me so much support throughout my adventures in the Fiesta Movement!  They have given me so much love with their comments and have filled me with so much encouragement. Thank you guys!  I really appreciate your kindness :)

2 comments:

  1. Entourage is amazing!

    I wouldn't have cared if Turtle hit me either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After seeing the Fiesta, I would expect that we could see Turtle and Drama cruising with MegMayne in LA. Congrats on graduation and give us details about the roadtrip when you return.

    ReplyDelete