Friday, June 5, 2009

#21 Playing Catch UP!

THE HANGOVER
I got to attend the red carpet premiere of THE HANGOVER!  It was at the gorgeous Chinese Theater and it was a star-studded event!  They sat us first in the theater but of course I had to go walk around and scope out the scene.  The first excitement was the free popcorn and pop!  Then as more people started coming in I saw Audrina from The Hills first.  Then I went to the back of the theater and saw the whole cast of The Office!  That was so cool because you wonder if they are actually like their characters on the show.  Too funny!  Then I was looking into the seats and made eye contact with ZAC EFRON!  Wow, my heart just melted!  Then as I was walking back to my seat because the show was about to start I was standing right next to Jeremy Piven!  So the show started and I didn't really have high hopes for it because we got to read the first draft of the script in my class.  However, they completely changed all of the things I thought were problems in the first script and made comic gold!  The movie was great!  It is sort of like Wedding Crashers, but more raunchy.  The characters played so off of each other and you couldn't stop laughing.  Bradley Cooper made his mark in this movie.  We were one of the last people to leave the theater because we were so close to the screen, but this was actually a good thing.  As we were walking out I was standing right next to MARY KATE AND ASHLEY OLSEN!!!!!  I could have died right there.  They are my idols.  They are living treasures to me having grown up on all their movies, songs, and TV shows.  My heart was pounding out of my chest.  Then we continued to walk out with Bradley Cooper!  Who by the way looks better then he has ever looked!  GORGEOUS!  It was the night of my life!
 
UP
I got to go to a screening of the new Pixar movie UP.  I just pretended to be an intern at the PGA, where my roommates work, and I got right in!  I passed out the 3D glasses for the audience to wear.  I LOVED THIS MOVIE!  I think it ranks up there as one of the best Pixar movies for me.  #1: Finding Nemo, #2: Toy Story, #3: UP!  It was absolutely adorable and comic genius.  I would recommend this movie to all ages!  Why is it that Pixar is so good at making you laugh and cry!?  Disney is just timeless brilliance.  
BUDS
I worked on a TV pilot for a new show about a group of friends.  The title isn't for sure yet, but they are considering calling it Buds.  There were a lot of cool actors in it like the guy who played Rufio in Hooke, Dante Basco, the guy from 10 Things I Hate about you, David Krumholtz, and a girl whose been in plenty, BROOKE BURNS!  The show is a comedy and I think it would be something for Comedy Central.  We'll see if it gets picked up!  


LMFAO!
I went to the kickoff party for 97.1 AMP radio and they had LMFAO perform!  I was really surprised how fun it actually was.  I only know their one song "I'm in Miami..." or in LA it's "I'm in LA..." and I'm sure every city in the US!  LMFAO is actually an uncle and nephew which I think is awesome.  The party was a really good time and we got some sweet glasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment