Saturday, August 1, 2009

#25 Mission 3

FIESTA FASHION is the name of my mission 3 from Ford.  It was actually an idea that I came up with.  Of course fashion month would be my favorite!  My idea was to go shopping for outfits that matched my car (magenta with black polka dots) and then put on a fashion show!  I persuaded a handful of my friends to be models and then had the amazing Alex Barroso shoot it!  We went to the roof of my friend Sarah's parking structure in downtown LA and it has the most amazing view for the show.  This is by far the best mission I have created, so please check it out and share what you think!!!


What also made it an amazing week was that my mom came in to town!  She's never been to LA so I showed her around a little bit.  We did all the touristy things.  We went to the brand new wax museum called Madame Tussauds.  That was a lot of fun, but sort of dragged on.  I got to take her to the Fox lot to watch a screening of 500 Days of Summer.  That movie was fabulous!  I recommend everybody go see that movie.  The creativity and the moral of the story was perfection.  Now my mom is gone and I miss her.  Thank God for skype!

I have entered a couple more contest for the fun of it.  You can check out the Careerbuilder contest I entered HERE.  This was one of my favorite ideas, but it works so much better with music.  However, the rules stated that I could not have music.  But please watch it and give me a good rating :)

I also entered a Howcast video challenge.  The voting won't start until August 11th, so I'll keep you updated!  My friends and I were joking about creating our own production company just for short video contests!  Little Spoon Productions - it has a nice ring to it.  We are keeping the creative juices flowing and hopefully we'll win some cool stuff along the way!  

That's it for now.  I'll leave you with one of the best pictures from the fashion show!  


No comments:

Post a Comment