Friday, August 21, 2009

#26 Howcast Video Challenge

I have entered the Howcast Video Contest and I need your help to win! Please check out my "How to Spoon" video and give it a nice, big thumbs up! If my vote count stays in the top ten then my video gets viewed by judges who picks the top 3! I could win money or prizes! So help a broke girl out! My roommates and I need a kitchen table!

To vote: Click the link, click sign into facebook, once signed in click the thumbs up next to my video! It only takes a second!

Howcast Video Challenge

Once you've voted go use what you've learned and spoon hard! Thank you for your support!

1 comment:

  1. i'll try and go see if i can manage this voting thing=) new to me.

    ...but first, come and grab this sumthin i have for you. you deserve it!=)

    ReplyDelete