Thursday, October 29, 2009

#29 The Buzzz

Man, it has been a long time since I've blogged! I'm sorry about that - life took over, I guess. So what in the world have I been doing you may wonder! Let's see...

October was the last month I had to do a mission for the Fiesta Movement. This month was entertainment month and I was given the assignment "Star Gazing." I basically had to be a tourist for the day. I bought a star map and went around to a handful of celebrity houses. Unfortunately, the star map did exactly what I thought it was going to do... LIE! These things are such a scam - tourists BEWARE! Here's the link! Check it out!


I've been working a lot of random jobs in between my regular office job at Lit. I worked one day on The Bachelor. That was so neat actually being in the house where the girls stay. It is the most breathtaking house; I can't even imagine ever calling something like that home. I would seriously live in the attic like Arrested Development so that nothing in the house was ever touched! Needless to say it was a lot of fun.

I worked the Anaheim Auto Show taking lovely pictures. It's always a good time sitting in cars you can't afford and dreaming of that one day you might own one. It's fun to see the crazy designs they come up with for cars. The things we can do nowadays! But I want to know when flying cars are going to make an appearance! Bumblebee made an appearance at the show!

My friend Chelsea is the assistant for Selena Gomez, so she took me onto the set of Wizards of Waverly Place. There I got to watch the taping and help Chelsea collect donations for UNICEF, one of the
charities Selena is now a part of. She is the newest and youngest member of the United Nations Children's Fund. Selena and her family are very kind-hearted and a lot of fun to be around.

In the spirit of free gas Hilary and I ventured down to San Diego on a random weekend to visit with my friends Dawn and Bethanee. That was the first time I've been down that way. They took us to PB which I found out stands for Pacific Beach. It seriously reminded me of Spring Break 05 at Panama City Beach! It was just bar after bar on this long strip. It was so much fun! We danced it out as you can imagine! I can't wait to go back down there again!

Before I go I have to mention what I did this past weekend. Two words: SIX FLAGS!!! Hilary and I ventured out to Six Flags Magic Mountain for Fright Fest! This was my first time ever going to a Six Flags, so I was super excited! I love roller coasters, but I am a huge scaredy-cat! I usually get extremely nervous right before I get on it, but then I have a blast throughout the crazy ride! My favorite coasters were Batman, Riddler's Revenge, and Scream!

Halloween is this weekend, so everyone be safe and have fun! I'll be sure to show you guys my costume!


No comments:

Post a Comment