Sunday, December 20, 2009

#30 Goodbye Fiesta and 2009

Last blog in 2009!!!

So the month has finally come where I have to say goodbye to my Fiesta. The Fiesta Movement has come to an end and they took CC away. It was a very sad start to my December, however we went out with a bang! They threw us an amazing celebration to thank all the agents for all of our hard work. They put us up at the London Hotel in West Hollywood - this was a 5 star hotel! My bathroom was bigger than my room and it was probably the best shower I've ever taken in my life. I wish I could have tried out the bathtub, but there was so little time. We had a whole itinerary of events! We were given dinner up on the rooftop catered by Chef Ramsey, which was mind-blowing to say the least! There they had an award ceremony where I won "Best Cameo Appearance" for my House Premiere video. They gave away 3 Fiestas, but unfortunately my luck fell short. Then they shuttled us to the Palladium for our CELEBRATION! It was so much fun! It was all being filmed by Current TV and Parachute performed at the end of the night. You can check out the segment from Current TV at the website below. I had a special one-on-one interview half way through that showed some of my adventures along the way.


The next day we were shuttled to the LA Auto Show so that we could be a part of the Fiesta revealing during the huge press conference. It was insane how many people and press showed up! The Fiesta's had their own huge section of the auto show. We were the lucky ones that tore off the sheets hiding the Fiestas. It was a great way to end this 6 month adventure. I wish it never had to end. The Fiesta Movement was one of the greatest experiences of my life. I was blessed to have been given this opportunity.


DON'T you worry though! I will be purchasing one of the new 2011 Ford Fiestas when they come out in June. I'd love to hear your opinion on what color I should get! There are so many options! I'm leaning toward blue!

My Thanksgiving was very unconventional this year, because I spent it in VEGAS!!! My dad surprised my mom with a Vegas trip for her birthday. She wanted to travel somewhere she had never been and this was a great choice because I could easily drive to Vegas! We saw Cher in concert - which could have been better. She is a great performer, but I only know about 2 Cher songs. She's definitely in love with herself and she proves that in her show. We saw Cirque Du Soleil - Beatles Love! That was out of this world! They have over a million Cirque Du Soleil shows in Vegas now, but I would definitely recommend this one if you like the Beatles. You just know that their interpretation of each song is explosive. But my favorite part of this trip was taking a helicopter ride into the Grand Canyon! We got to actually land in the Grand Canyon and have a picnic with a champagne toast. Unfortunately, we didn't have any gambling winnings, but the memories are priceless. I know that was cheesy, but so true!


Back at work there is ton of excitement because two of the films we have worked on are headed to Sundance!!! So keep a look out for the films Frozen and The Perfect Host. Hopefully they will make a splash at Sundance! We wish them the best of luck.

My friends and I are still entering video contests. Our production company is called Little Spoon Productions. We won 3rd place for our How to Spoon video which has over 60,000 views on Youtube and over 40,000 views on Howcast. We won $1,000 for our Big Gay Kiss video that we created to raise money for gay marriage rights. We just entered a Kellogg's contest that you can view here - Flip for Kellogg's and click on "Flip Out" by Meghan from Los Angeles. You can also check out the Riunite contest we entered by going to this website - Reinvent Riunite and go to the 4th page of entries and "TOUCHDOWN!" Hopefully we can rack up another win with these entries! Wish us luck! We update our Youtube page with each submission after the contest is over. www.youtube.com/littlespoonprod We'd love for your support so please view our entries and leave comments!

I'm currently home for the holidays. Man, it's good to be home. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and a happy new year! Man, this past year ranks up there as one of the best! I wonder what 2010 will hold for me! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment